Sunday, December 21, 2008

A Fall, A Roof, and Tagged...

not just once but twice I have been tagged. So here goes! 

 

First an update. We have a new roof! They came Thursday and did it all in one day. I did have to stay away from the house all day due to the constant banging. All we have left is fence work and new screens to replace the ones in the back. We are planning on solar screens! The fence may take a few more weeks since my neighbors to the west of us want to see what their neighbors to the west of them want to do as well. Which would be awesome if we all 4 got it done at the same time. It means a BIGGER discount! 

 

I had a bad week. For varies reasons that I won't get go into detail about. Anyway, baby fell on Wednesday. It was pretty scary! It could have been prevented even though my friends have told me that it has happened to all of them and it is a child's plot in life to fall at least once on their momma's watch. I felt(and still do) guilty. We called the doctor and she explained how they are like rubber maid containers. They bounce back since their bones have not finished growing together.

 

On to the first Tag: Crazy 8...this is actually what happened sat.

 

Eight shows I watch: um when I have time....

1. Pushing Daises

2. Private Practice

3. Amazing Race

4.  Lost

5. My Own Worst Enemy 

6.?

7.?

8.?

 

Eight Favorite Restaurants

1. Wendy's

2. Jason's Deli

3. Sweet Tomatoes

4. Chik-fil-A

5. Pei Wei

6. Genghis Grill

7.Any Steak Place...Outback, Texas Land & Cattle, Cagle Steaks, Saltgrass(my fav.)

8. Egg & I

 

Eight Things that Happened to me today:

1. woke up at 6 am to feed baby

2. made coffee for hubby and myself

3. went to swim class

4. made homemade kolaches for breakfast

5. went to a friends Christmas brunch

6. shopping at Barnes N Nobles (had to drink more coffee)

7. found a neat gift for hubby(something to do with jazz)

8. baby went to bed early so hubby and I could have some alone time =0)

 

Eight Things I Look Forward to:

1. This Christmas..baby's first

2. Time with baby( I love those early morning cuddles)

3. Weekends...I get to see hubby

4. Fun Family Time..just the 3 of us, nothing sweeter

5. Seeing my friends and their kiddos

6. Having hubby's parents and mine all together 

7. Young Wives get together at church

8. I love Thursday..that is my weekly Wendy's drive thru..they know me now! 

 

Eight Things I Wish:

1. That baby wasn't growing up so fast....you turn your head for a second and they are on to the next stage

2. More time with hubby

3. Full time housekeeper so I could have more time with family

4. That my brother lived here with his boys and could see his nephew grow up

5. My friends could have a baby and know the joy that I know

6. Get together with extended family members more often

7. My best friend lived here so our kiddos could grow up together

8. I want my son to know & love God and marry someone someday who believes the same(I really want more than that like a good daughter in law that keeps me updated on things...(sigh, attachment issues)

 

Eight People I Tag: some will be repeat but maybe they will do it! 

1. Amy Toombs @Amy's Wandering

2. Misty @ Brinley & Braden

3.  Erin Helm @ At-the-helm

4. Erin Lonard @ Erin Lo

5. Mr. E & Mrs. E @ Euphrony Rambles

6. Kelsey @ Judd Stuff

7.  The DeCarlos @DeCarlo News

8. The Robbins @Rkrobbins

 

Next Tag...I am suppose to show pictures of my  Christmas decorations. I am kinda of laughing because it really is no big deal. I have nothing special and well no one would go "oooo aaaaahhhh, that is sssssssoooooo beautiful." However, I will show you anyway.

 

dsc_6190

I think I need to paint our living room. Our tree looks really dull against that white wall.

 

dsc_6181

I love snow people!!!

 

dsc_6182

Sorry it's crooked. I was in  hurry!

 

dsc_6196

Yes, that is a giant snow man that you see next to the best decoration ever...my son! 

 

dsc_6192

 

Alright, I think that is it!!! Now, I need to finish wrapping presents!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment