Sunday, April 1, 2012

No Joke!

He's 4!!!!!!!!!








at 4 mths old


Through the years(sniff sniff) I have tried to take many photos of him in this chair. It is fun to look back through them to see how much he has grown. Funny at 4 mths he barely fits the length of the chair and at 4 yrs old he is almost bigger than the chair! Children grow so fast! That is the part of motherhood no one really tells you about. If they do, most of us were NOT listening. A wise woman once said " the days are long but the years are short!" This is so true! Below I tried to post the pictures that were exactly on his birthday or within one to two days of it. I came very close. So Happy Birthday to my very active, creative, fun-loving and tender boy!








4 mths old


5 mths old(my fav outfit)



1 yr old






2 yrs old





3 yrs old



My 4 wishes for you my sweet boy...

I wish for you JOY
I hope you learn to LOVE
I pray you Know GOD
and embrace WISDOM

I love you the most-est...

~mom~

No comments:

Post a Comment