Wednesday, July 17, 2013

WOW!





It has been a long while. Did you think I was lost or buried under some craziness? The latter is true. It has been a busy busy season in my life. Little man graduated from pre-k, swim lessons started, trips to movies, meeting a celebrity, M.O.P.S. gno's(girls night out), vacations began, camps, visitors and of course the start of teaching my son phonics. Oh wait, I almost forgot ladies summer bible study! Whew. Yes, I have been lost in my own little world of craziness. I promise to catch you up on all our milestones in our little family when I can gather my thoughts properly or just gather them ;0). For now, I hope you are enjoying your summer because we have had a blast so far this summer. Here are a few of my favorite pictures! (p.s. I have no idea why my blog is doing funny things around my pics)


My little smurf! Yes, I am protective of my red head!



Lego Space Camp

Fourth of July
Dell Diamond Night

No comments:

Post a Comment