Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Which One of These Does Not Belong?....

So, I am on my way home from church tonight and I am listening to my Jazz station. I listen to all kinds of music but I was in the modd for Jazz. Things are great! They play Dizzy, Harry, Vic Dickenson, Benny Golson(whom I saw in concert) and the list goes on. They are known as the "greats" in the Jazz arena. Anyway, all of sudden a familiar voice comes through the radio into my ears. I looked down to make sure that the station was the still  same and had not been changed accidentally. Nope, same station! I continued to listen to what was an attempt to make Jazz. I could not believe whose voice was on the other side of that radio. Yep, none other than WILLIE NELSON. Seriously, I could not believe it! The man has crossed over to an area he should not attempt, EVER! Sorry Willie fans but he belongs to the HE HAW crowd! Oh calm down before you get your draws in a wad. I like country music too. I am just not a big Willie fan. When I think of Willie, the song "to all the girls I loved before" comes to my mind(with a shaky voice). Ugh! I am in just shock! There is nothing else to say.........

No comments:

Post a Comment