Tuesday, July 1, 2008

3 MONTHS AGO TODAY.....



It is so hard to believe that 3 months ago today, baby bear came into this world. I still have to pinch myself every now and then. It is very surreal to me that I am a mom! Time has flown by so fast! What a blessing he has been to "our" life. One of my favorite memories was when everyone had left the room after he was born. It was quiet, we were alone, and baby bear was sleeping peacefully. My sweet hubby pulled out a letter to hand to me. I looked at the letter and it was written to my son from my hubby. Hubby began to read it out loud to our son while holding my hand. I can not tell you what was written in the letter because hubby would die of embarrassment! Even though there is nothing to be embarrassed about. That is just the way my sweet hubby is....private! I know y'all can imagine what words were written and said that day! 

 



Just look at how much he has grown! Even though it has been a tough week here at my house, he is sooo worth it!  I have been sick and baby bear has been teething. You can imagine how my week has gone. I love even the tough times or what seems to be tough at the time! One more memory to share with y'all. Hubby and I had a theme song through my whole pregnancy and we played it for baby bear when he was born. It is by Trace Adkins "You're Gonna Miss This." It was so funny, the whole time we would say "let's enjoy the moment because someday we will miss this" and then we heard that song! It said it all for us! Hope y'all have a blessed day! 

 

I will try to see if I can download the song for you guys and gals!! 

 

1 comment:

  1. They do grow so fast. I tried to take every moment to remember, but it still seems like I wish I could have just stopped time for a bit. He has grown so much and is looking more and more like you all. Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete