Friday, October 9, 2009

First Haircut

I finally did it! I was brave enough to take my sweet baby boy to get his gorgeous red hair cut. This was very hard for me. It is another milestone which means he is growing up and time is flying by. Thanks to my sweet friend's suggestion I was at much better ease with this place. They gave me a certificate with snip its of his hair in a little plastic bag! Wonderful idea!

here are a few pics...



[caption id="attachment_625" align="alignleft" width="300" caption="loving the bubbles"]loving the bubbles[/caption]



[caption id="attachment_626" align="alignleft" width="300" caption="would have guessed this much curl?"]would have guessed this much curl?[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_627" align="alignleft" width="300" caption="first snip"]first snip[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_628" align="alignleft" width="300" caption="starting to look like a little boy (sniff sniff)"]starting to look like a little boy (sniff sniff)[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_629" align="alignleft" width="199" caption="check me out! "]check me out! [/caption]

[caption id="attachment_630" align="alignleft" width="199" caption="nothing goes better with a haircut than a lollipop"]nothing goes better with a haircut than a lollipop[/caption]

1 comment:

  1. ah, the first cut. it IS emotional! I have Rylen's hair in his keepsake box. Funny the things we save! :)

    ReplyDelete