Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy V Month

or Love, Romance, Chocolate eatin' goodies or just all over goodness! I love the month of Febuary! Not because it is the time for husbands to sweat over what to do for Valentine's Day but I love to see what they come up with next! I like to go to the bakery isle at the store and see all the wonderful edibles or check out the latest in HEART WEAR at the department store. Mostly, I like to look at all the lovey dovey poetic cards that hit the V-isle. Hubby and I a long time ago agreed that Valentine's is not just about the ladies so we swap every year of who is planning the fun date. The problem is we are little behind in that department ever since we had little man. I honestly don't remember whose turn is it and neither can he. Ha ha!!!! So we are planning it together this year. I already have one part of my gift to give him so I am doing pretty good considering it is only 2 weeks away. One of our most favorite part of the date night is the exchange of cards. It is fun to find one that fits that year or the relationship or just in general the personality of each other. Our first year together as an engaged couple I bought him one of those cute cards with children on it pretending to be dressed up as if they were couples. Below is a picture of the card.

 



 

What are your plans or traditions for this lovely day of romance? Any creative ideas that you are seeing to fruition? I would love to hear your thoughts. Happy Planning....

 

much love...

 

Mrs C

No comments:

Post a Comment