Thursday, June 14, 2012

A Blessing

Mother's Day spent with Granny Bug



One of the many aspects I LOVE about living in Austin is being near my momma. It is a huge blessing beyond words across the screen. I am so loved by her as my mom and as my best friend. To be able to live so close is truly a gift that ties our bonds for eternal measure. When my husband asked me what I wanted for Mother's Day, it was all about being with my momma. All I wanted was to hang out with her, watch a movie, chit chat and that is exactly what we did!




Mother's Day 



























Earlier in the week we participated in a Mother & Son Tea Time at lil man's preschool. My mom(Granny Bug) was able to be with us as well. We enjoyed every minute! Even the little gifts that were on the table.


Granny Bug & lil man! 




I had no idea that my scarf was going to match the decor. HA! 



He loves his green blanket so much and this note makes my heart sing! 



"To a child's ear, 'mother' is magic in any language."
- Arlene Benedict, For Mother with Love

1 comment:

  1. That is a blessing! I live near my mom too although I am closer to my dad. I can't imagine life without her!

    ReplyDelete