Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Farmer and the Dell

DSC_8710

I don't why but that is the song that is stuck in my head when I see these pictures! I had gone shopping for fall/winter clothes a week ago for my ever growing baby boy. Of course getting a toddler to try anything on is like pinning a cloud down so I decided I would take my chances and buy what I thought would fit in a few months or less. I was more concerned whether the overalls would  be roomy enough in a certain area. He is long in the torso so most pants in the legs fit fine it is in the other area that I have problems with. He liked is overalls so much that the tags stayed on along with him wearing his new shoes. I thought it was so funny. However at the end of the day just his socks with crocs and no overalls was the way to go!!!

DSC_8712

DSC_8715

DSC_8724

DSC_8742

No comments:

Post a Comment