Sunday, August 15, 2010

Our Trip Day 3 Estes Park

One of the most beautiful things about Estes Park was you walked everywhere. You walked to get breakfast, coffee, the movies, to town (which was 1.3 miles to the center), to rent bikes, to the kids community playground or anything else you can think of. We loved it! I actually lost weight on this trip! I enjoyed the fresh air and the positive attitude of the people in town. People were so friendly! Here is a thought, most of the people I met were either locals or from TEXAS. Yep, many folks from Texas "summer" in Colorado. Crazy! We did meet some folks from New Orleans. It was very interesting. Our first official day in Estes we enjoyed the beautiful surroundings and relaxed!

Even McDonald's is prettier!



Flowers were planted all around the town center.



Just part of our beautiful walk!



Kind Coffee and it really was good & kind!



Hat buddies!



at the playground





love my boys



Just me and my boy



loved our walk!



perfect ending to a perfect day!



beautiful sunset!

No comments:

Post a Comment