Saturday, August 7, 2010

Trouble

I am so sorry that I have not posted in awhile but we have been having trouble with our computer among other things. Our desk top crashed on us so that leaves me with nothing. Hubby is having to download everything from the back up to his lap top. I can not share with you our Colorado pictures or any others until that is done from his end. Our garage door broke last week, we have a bug problem that is being fixed Monday, and My Uncle Billy passed away this week. Needless to say it has been a little crazy here the past few weeks. Just continue to be patient with me(us). I love y'all and thank you for the prayers for hubby to gain employment. We still have not heard anything from his last interview.

until next time.....

Eat, Pray, Love =0) I think that this will be a good one to go see!

No comments:

Post a Comment