Monday, July 25, 2011

Faith Scripture, Bling, Spoons and A Blessing!

Before I left my home in Houston to head to Austin some very sweet friends gave me parting gifts. They came at different times throughout the summer but each mean so much to me.


First came..
A beautiful Faith scripture plaque for me to hang as a reminder of who is really in control-GOD! Each friend signed the back of this plaque. Sure makes a gal feel so special.


then came....

See those Beautiful earrings? They match my favorite necklace that I never got earrings for. My hubby and son 2 years ago bought me a heart shaped necklace from Brighton that had a picture of my sweet baby in it. Funny how that works out, huh? Along with these earrings was a gift card for Bed Bath & Beyond. I can't wait to be in a place of our own so I can go shopping for something special! Shopping is so much more FUN with a gift card!!!!! Don't ya think?




then came.....
These are not just your everyday average spoons! They come with a beautiful prayer.

"God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference."

I love to cook and my friend knew this about me so it came with personal thought behind it. Aren't they the most shiny and gorgeous spoons you've ever seen??? Oh trust me they will be for decoration!!!




then came....

This wonderful "blessing" of a decoration was given for me to add to my new home! My 2 sweet friends signed the back of this with wonderful words for me to read over and over again. This particular beauty holds deep relationships that were started from the day we set foot at Bammel. They have blessed my life beyond words!





Now look at them all together.....Interesting how they ALL fit together!!!! I am so excited to put these all in one place for my memory keepsake. When I pass by them I will be reminded of the love, friendships, laughter, tears, hugs, trails, joy and how God worked through each one.

No comments:

Post a Comment