Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Circle Time

My little man decided we were going to play teacher. He was the teacher and I was the student. He choose to do circle time. I had a folder from my old teaching days that all the animals on the farm including the barn and silo. I was pretty impress with his compliments, encouragements and his all around vibrant energy to get you to learn.


It seems the fireplace is a good spot to have circle time along with my aerobic steps. Of course circle time is always best in your jammies!


He would ask "mommie, what is this?" I energetically replied "a goose." " Good Job mommie! I am so proud!" (I must say these words a lot!)


and this one?


a much needed truck to help the lesson for the day


singing 5 little ducks to enhance the lesson


now scripture time and songs


I don't know what I love more, the fact that he stood for song time or that he is leading with his hands to help the (cough-cough) one woman audience.


This made my heart skip a beat when he signed with the song!



................and people say that children don't pay attention! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment