Monday, September 26, 2011

Preschool

It has been a little over a month since we started preschool so I thought I would post some pics. He really is enjoying everything that they do. He gets to go to music class, p.e. which is separate from recess and art. I L.O.V.E. that he is attending music class. Last year we participated in Kinder-Musik and it was his favorite activity! This was a gift from his grandparents. Anyway, he has missed music so to have everything he loves all in one place at school just makes it that sweeter!

This was the official meet and greet. They do their meet and greet a little different. Your child actually attends a half day while you are at parent meeting.Yes he really was this excited!




This was the only shot I got of us together!

First full day!


He picked out his shoes and socks! ha! He even combed his hair. WOW!


All ready for play time!


I think this may have been the 4th or 5th day. The first week all the parents were gathered around this rock formation taking the "famous first day" shot. I decided to wait until it was way less hectic.




Love that he his holding her hand. So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment