Thursday, June 19, 2008

TIPS(for)Y(ou) THURSDAY

Okay, I just wanted to let y'all know about the EMEAL-Z.COM that have on my blogspot. I have done it now faithfully for a month and can give you an honest opinion about it. First, it is owned by 2 very busy moms(who are sisters) and they have together 7 children. So, right off the bat I knew I was subscribing to a service with EXPERIENCED MOMS! Second, it is meal plans designed for the busy mom! I quote "Busy moms... working moms... work at home moms... new moms! E-Mealz is a simplified system of easy dinner menus, recipes and shopping lists for all kinds of moms." It cost $15.00 for every 3 months. They send you the meals with a shopping list and you can add to the list for other items that you need for the week! You can pick from 19 different meal plans that would fit your family's needs. Low-fat, low-carb, point system from w.w., vegetarian(lacto-ovo), and just your regular meals. You can even pick a store. Kroger, Wal-mart or "any store." No, they don't have H-E-B or Randalls. They are located somewhere on the east coast( I think). The meals average about $75-80 a week. I know, why not do it yourself. That is the whole point.....I was doing it myself!!! It would take me a lot of time to plan each week with different meals. Plus, I clip coupons and compare ads! Nope I am not one of those moms that can do it in a short period of time. I am sure I could become better at it over time but for now I LOVE this service. I mean for an average of $1.25 per week for someone else to send you your meals and the grocery list! Come on...that is a WOW!!! I feel that I can not put a price on the time I get to spend with my hubby and my son. My meals are easy, take less time than before, and I have plenty of left-overs! I forgot to mention one thing, if you don't like a meal for a certain day you cross it out with the corresponding number on the grocery list and move on folks. I think out of 28-30 meals, I have only disliked 1! Go one over to their website and see for yourself.....

I am sure you are wanting to know where I found this service! Well, a big THANK YOU to MRS.TD
. She always has such good ideas. I love friends that do the research!!! =)




(these are my 2 favorite reasons for doing e-mealz.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment