Sunday, October 30, 2011

Attendance & Visitors


2 Chronicles 15:7 "But you, take courage! Do not let your hands be weak, for your work shall be rewarded.”


This is Day 30 in 31 Days of Serving Others Series


So, a few weeks ago I agreed to help one of the ladies in our Sunday Class with attendance. So far I have done it twice. It sounds simple enough but when you have to learn 60 or so people it can be quite the task. However, this is one way I can help another person yet I get to learn every one's name. It may take me awhile. I will get there.

Remember all those wonderful goodies I made yesterday(go here)? Well, part of the reason I made them was for our Sunday Class. Oh man, all the goodies were a BIG HIT! Nothing makes me happier than people enjoying something I created with my hands.


Another great blessing that happened today was we(hubby & I) had visitors with us for church. Let me explain. They are already believers but attend different denomination. Never in a million years would I have thought they would come into the doors where we attend. Nothing is wrong with either church. When you have been worshipping one way for so many years you stay towards that preference of worshipping. It was very enjoyable to see our loved ones come along our side to see what we do and why we do what we do. Whether they come back again is not the point. It is the fact that they came with open arms and sincerely worshipped with us.


Today services came with many smiles across many face! Praise God for such a wonderful day!!!

So how was your Sunday? Did you serve? What did you do? Please share! I would love to hear from you!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment