Thursday, October 20, 2011

Chocolate & Book Club Winner!

This is Day 20 on 31 Days of Serving Others

Psalm 119:103 "How sweet are your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth!"




Last night our book club met for the second time to discuss chapters 1-3! It was so great! I really wanted to surprise them with something special so I had the bakery make 6 chocolate crossiants. Oh yum! We cut them in half so it was half the calories. WOO HOO! It just doesn't get any better than that!

So you want to know who won the contest do you? ;0) (insert cheesy grin)
Can I get a drum roll please??????


and the winner is AMY!!!! from amyswandering

Okay, girl Congrats and I will be contacting you soon!!!!!

So to sum up (cough-cough) todays challenge of service..pass a little chocolate around! It always makes someone's day. It is in the small things!!!!


Go here to catch up on 31 Days of Serving others



1 comment:

  1. Oh yay!! Thank you!!! Too bad you can't deliver it in person :-D

    ReplyDelete